1. Responsible for the delivery of the production orders of the workshop;
2. Organize and summarize relevant information (including attendance) required for departmental work;
3. Complete other temporary work assigned by the leadership.
1. College degree or above, basic office software proficiency;
2, more than 1 year production clerk, statistical work experience is preferred, excellent fresh students can also;
3. The work is conscientious and responsible, has certain principles, and has good professional ethics.
Welfare: Five insurance and one gold, staff quarters (double room, TV, air-conditioning broadband, 24-hour hot water), company canteen, high temperature subsidy, room supplement, holiday benefits, birthday vouchers, etc.